Razor 2!!!
Sweet phone, Blue tooth, Cam, Video, celltop, and mp3....
Plus touch screen and mp3 player.....
Razor 2!!!
Sweet phone, Blue tooth, Cam, Video, celltop, and mp3....
Plus touch screen and mp3 player.....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
How much?
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
300
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
If you've got it when I get my tax return back, I'll buy it.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Well I have a few people asking about it. When is this going to be?
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
A week or so, but if it's already gotten, that's fine. Just if you have it afterwards.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks